Wednesday 17 July 2019

Reception Escape Room!

Today, Reception took part in Mrs Pyne's Escape Room challenge! The children had to be problem solvers and solve lots of different puzzles to escape the room.

We had to piece together puzzles of teen numbers, build towers using the language of 'more', make tricky repeating patterns, put numbers back in the right order on Mrs Pyne's calendar and we even has to guess the names of shapes from specific clues!



The children really enjoyed themselves!

Oliver: "I liked the one where you had to fix the numbers because I like fixing problems!"

Mary: "I enjoyed it when we had to guess the shape, because I could ask lots of questions"

Ethan: "I liked putting the patterns in the right order because I solved the problems"

Ava: "I liked the puzzles because I could put together the tricky numbers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment