Thursday 30 April 2020

Degas Home Learning


I hope you all had a happy and healthy Easter and are now enjoying getting stuck in with the new home learning.


I have already received so many lovely emails with all of the work you have been doing at home with your grown-ups. You are all working so very hard! Don't forget if you haven't emailed me with your brilliant work, you can do so via our class email account- I love to receive your emails and photos.

Here are a few things you have been up to in the last few weeks:


So many of you have been making minibeast arts and crafts! You have been very inventive!



Lots of neat and well formed pieces of writing about 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' and 'The Very Busy Spider.' Well done!







 You have been enjoying watching the numberblocks episodes and sending me copies of your work sheets, they were all correct! Great work Degas!




I have also heard about all of the yummy things you have been baking, just wish I was able to try them all!


You have also been enjoying trying new things like science experiments and improving on your drawing skills.



Hector has even taken on the challenge of walking 125k on his running machine with his Mum and Younger Brother to raise money for Isabel Hospice! What a brilliant idea Hector, keep up the hard work!



I am so unbelievably proud of each and everyone of you and am looking forward to seeing all of your smiley faces on our zoom call! I hope you can take part.

Take care,
Mrs Watson-Clarke











No comments:

Post a Comment