Tuesday 28 April 2020

Creativity and commitment from Kahlo Class!

Wow, Kahlo Class have not let lockdown compromise their creativity, imagination or wonderful work ethic. Everyday our email account is filled with updates, pieces of excellent home learning or exciting projects the class have been challenging themselves with. This is what really makes you such a special class - you always do your best, you always work hard and you are always surprising me with something new!
Well done on producing some excellent Dia de los Muertos work, it has certainly put Mexico as my top holiday destination post lockdown. Perhaps we should all learn to salsa?! Leo, Kian and Jim shared their whole writing journey and I could see how inspired they were. William and Keira took the reader on a real journey of the senses, Lilly was dancing, Adam was enjoying the mariachi and  Alex presented his work beautifully - I am sure you will agree it was a pleasure to both read and to look at!




Kem wrote a very interesting and very moving piece on his chosen great leader - Kwame Nkrumah. I would recommend everyone reads about Nkrumah who led a truly fascinating life and has changed the shape of a country. So many of you have wowed me with these projects and I can really see your personalities reflected in your choices - I could almost imagine Brooke and Kiera presenting to me when I read theirs.




Sonny has been making us extremely hungry and is now appointed OKCP (Official Kahlo Cake Provider), he has been baking a huge variety of treats and this orange cake may well be my favourite!



And finally, George has been experimenting with a new style of writing...if any of you are having second, third or fourth thoughts about anything in life...read on!



I will be blogging more regularly as you have all been sharing such a variety of work and learning. You should be very proud of yourselves, Kahlo Class, we are so very proud of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment