Tuesday 21 April 2020

Update from Miss Woodcock and Miss Moore for Rousseau class

Miss Moore and I thought it might be nice to share with you what we have been getting up to since 'lock-down' so that you know we are still here and safe, waiting until we can come back to school with you all!

Hi Rousseau class,

I have been LOVING the sun whilst being at home and must admit I've spent lots of time reading my book and playing card games in the garden whilst sunbathing. I think I might have even caught a bit of a tan! As you may know, I have a brilliant sunbathing partner - my dog Reggie!


When it's been too cold to go outside I challenged myself to learn to play the piano... I've managed to learn 'My heart will go on' from Titanic! I will try and learn a few more and show you on our return to school...
And finally, I've been baking (and eating!) lots of tasty treats including this cinnamon swirl.

Miss you all and I will see you soon! Keep up the hard work at home :)
Love from Miss Woodcock



Hello Rousseau. 
I hope you all had a great Easter holiday and ate lots of chocolate.  I’ve enjoyed reading what you’ve been up to at home and seeing your photos on the school blog pages. I love the Viking longboats!

I’m working hard at home too, helping my son with Year 7! Some of it’s a bit tricky! When we’re not doing school work we’re playing swing ball and badminton in the garden or playing board games like Cluedo and Qwerkle. We’ve also done lots of gardening and have planted carrots, tomatoes, courgettes and giant sunflowers! Fingers crossed some of the seeds grow.  We’ve been baking as well and made yummy banana bread and a chocolate fridge cake covered in mini cream eggs! 

Miss you all. Keep working hard. 
From Miss Moore 


No comments:

Post a Comment