Tuesday 13 March 2018

KS1 P4C club

For our final P4C club today, we have been reflecting about all the things we like about P4C! These are a few of the things that the children mentioned:

"I like making up my own questions and I like it when people listen to me"


"I like making posters to tell people about Would You Rather questions"


"I like playing thinking games and working together with my friends"


After our discussion, the children chose to create P4C posters. Some decided to continue their work from enterprise day, convincing me that their vehicle was 'future-ready'. We finished by playing 'the hoop game', which is the children's favourite collaboration game.

Well done to the children for all the critical thinking that they have been doing in P4C club!

No comments:

Post a Comment