Friday 22 May 2020

Updates from Kahlo Class

Hello Kahlo Class!

I hope you've been enjoying the sunshine this week - lots of you have clearly been making the most of the sunshine and building some very creative obstacle courses.

William and Oliver have built an extremely exciting looking course - I believe the championship was tied with William being faster and Oliver getting more points on the rounds. Time for a re-match!


Lilly included one of my favourite sports in her obstacle course...I doubt the pressure got to you, Lilly, that looks like a goal to me.



Dylan has created a beautiful sketch to represent how he will feel when we come to the end of lock-down. I really love how evocative this art work is - and how it uses the rainbow as a symbol of hope and peace after this global 'storm'.



I was truly amazed by the quality of your poems, Kahlo, they certainly made Mrs Moore's task extremely difficult. Congratulations to both Kem and William for their winning entries. I have been thinking how best we can share all of your work, as it was of such excellent quality...stay tuned! Until then, I will be sharing poems on this blog. 

Well done to Noah for the excellent personification in his poem...


I enjoyed Keira's very current approach to her poetry...



A hopeful and warm poem from Kiera...



I really enjoyed the very different aspects of the poem Josh wrote - he took me from furrowed brow to big grin...



 I thought Adam had written with a rather Shakespearean voice in his poem....




I thoroughly enjoyed the careful use of structure from George, it gave a true rhythm to his poem...




Keep an eye out for the next entry, as I will be sharing all the poems we received. Each and everyone of you wrote something very special - I can say with complete certainty that Kahlo is a class filled with budding poets.

No comments:

Post a Comment