Thursday 10 June 2021

Reception: Cassatt on the Farm!

 On Thursday, the children in Cassatt class came into class with an extra spring in their step as they were going to spend some time with the animals from Gemma's Farm!

Gemma and Mason introduced us to lots of different animals, including lambs, goats, ducks, ponies, rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs and even a rather smelly ferret! The children loved meeting the animals and were very brave to even hold some of them. Take a look at just some of the photos from the day:


"The chicken isn't very heavy, and he's really soft"


"The lambs are really woolly - like a woolly jumper!"


"Jin the lamb was REALLY thirsty - we had to hold the milk bottle very tightly!"


"The ferret was really bendy and he couldn't stand up on two legs, he needed four."


"The rabbit was super soft, the softest thing I ever felt!"


"The ferret smelt horrible!"


"We fed the goat leaves and they had really tickly beards!"


"I was really brave because I didn't want to hold Ralph but then I held him on my own!"


"Tango the lamb was much calmer than Jin!"


"This rabbit reminds me of my one, but it's even softer than all my toys!"


"The goats were so funny!"


"The guinea pigs were so super fast when they ran!"


"Today was my favourite day ever! I love all the animals."



No comments:

Post a Comment