Friday 5 November 2021

Parliament Week- Year 1 Newsletter

 For Parliament Week this week we thought about one of our British Values:


Individual Liberty 

We discussed what this meant and how freedom to have our own choices and opinions make up our identities. We then thought about what Liberty might look like in our class by playing a game called:

If I ruled the world!

We took turns to put on a crown and put in place one new rule!

Here are a few examples:

"If I ruled the world I would set all of the animals free and put all of the people in cages!" - Kush

"If I ruled the world I would let everyone have fun!" - Flyn

"If I ruled the world I would make it so no one could pick leaves!" - Lucas

"If I ruled the world I would let everyone have a rabbit." - Sumayyah


"If I ruled the world I would let everyone be free!" - Peter


"If I ruled the world everyone and babies would have to be ninjas!" - Dylan

"If I ruled the world I would let everyone live on a cloud!" - Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment